Contact Jose to Schedule a FREE Tree Service Estimate for Your Home!
Fast Bids. Competitive Prices. Top Rated.
Did You know? It’s best to water your trees once a week during the summer.
Tree Removal Services
There are many reasons why large tree removal may be necessary for your home and property. Below is a short list outlining why some find tree removal to be beneficial:
- Property Expansion: If your home is being remodeled, and you need more room, the tree removal may be warranted due to the construction and utility needs.
- Sickly or Diseased Trees: When a tree dies or becomes sickly, it may be time to remove the tree before it becomes a risk to those around it. Common tree ailments in Arizona include root rot, black spot, powdery mildew, verticillium wilt, along with others. These diseases weaken the tree, causing it to rot and to become a hazard.
- Poor Tree Selection: Individual trees, like Palm Trees and Cactus, etc. grow well in the Arizona region, while others are not suitable for the Arizona climate. Tree removal may be necessary when a tree fails to thrive in an area that is not desirable for the species.
- Monsoon Season: Heavy rains loosen the soil around trees, causing them to uproot. Damaged trees are a hazard for all around, and require immediate removal.
The steps to remove a large tree can be dangerous, and we highly recommend home and business owners use experienced professionals to complete the job. The dangers of successfully felling a tree are many: powerlines, improper equipment, decaying wood, and even gravity are all considerations that must be taken into account before commencing an endeavor like large tree removal.
Our number one priority during any tree removal is safety. We focus on the safety of our workers, the surrounding buildings, and the people around us and only hire the most skilled professionals in the industry. We go the extra mile and make sure that overhead and underground utilities are marked adequately before beginning the difficult task of large tree removal.
Tree Care Services for the East Valley
The most common tree maintenance routine to extend your tree’s health is tree pruning. Some of the benefits of removing unwanted or dead branches are:
- To improve the trees form
- Reduce the risk of branch breakage and falling
- Height reduction
- Increase light and air to the inside of the crown of the tree
Because each cut of a branch can alter the growth of a tree, it is imperative that an experienced tree care professional performs the procedure. If done correctly, tree trimming will help maintain and extend the life of your trees.
We are also here to help with your Palm Tree Skinning needs.
After felling a tree, stump grinding will eliminate the remaining parts of the tree in a fast and efficient manner that does not leave a trip hazard or a gaping hole on your property.
Leaving a stump on your property is like opening the door to a hazard. If a stump is not removed, it will:
- Generate new growth of small trees around the area where the stump remains.
- Become a safety hazard. As people can trip and fall over the stump, or yard equipment may become damaged by the stump
- Attract insects and pest due to the decaying wood.
- Cause fence and sidewalk damage.
Stump removal can be done with: chemicals, by large equipment, or by digging around the area with a shovel. The negatives to these methods are:
- Chemical stump removal can contaminate the surrounding area
- Large equipment rentals can be expensive for homeowners
- Digging around the stump with a shovel is labor-intensive and time-consuming
Stump grinding is an environmentally friendly, cost-effective, time-efficient option for stump removal. Our stump grinding equipment will clear the most stubborn tree stumps, and chop the wood into fine wood chips that can be used for your landscaping needs.
Read more about tree stump removal and grinding processes.